Saturday, September 16, 2017

Warrior Princess



This is my best friend, Evryn, who was gracious enough to model for me a bit during my visit a few weeks ago, as well as be the photographer for my last two Sinful Sunday entries. She is also the model for the header image featured in Star Talker: Part 12: Conditions. She had recently dyed her hair white, and I wanted to take advantage of her elfin aesthetic. It also helps that she and her husband have some interesting weapons such as the sabotage spear pictured above and a kickass black gladius, both labeled for "home defense." I really like the way this turned out.


Sinful Sunday

13 comments:

  1. Evryn is gorgeous. I love this pose, her breasts and the way she is holding the weapon, almost in admiration, love, respect, or is she just thinking 'I can really do some damage with this fucker'? So sexy, eyes half closed and mouth part open, almost as if she is having an orgasm while stroking the shaft of the spear.

    I thought your art work on #12 was outstanding and fun to see your model Her breast with the chains is exquisite and did turn me on as does this image. I think one of your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome shot, I love the way her hair is flowing out and falling across her chest. Warrior Princess is the perfect title for this shot

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Such an awesome edit <3 Really highlights all the little details x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture and edits. Its always nice to have a willing and wonderful model to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Molly, the hair relay adds to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a gorgeous image!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always adore your unique photographs! This is a fantastic image and such a beautiful model!
    Aurora x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the power in this image!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Evryn, first of all thank you so much for the feature, Simina! This was incredibly fun to do. The spear in the photo is actually a ritual tool of mine that demands respect. I'd love to do this again in the future. Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great edit, I love how it picks out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture!

    Unearthly colours! Dramatic and sexy!

    ReplyDelete